Monday, July 30, 2012

My Own Challenge

I have tried so many ways to get things accomplished in my life and none have fully worked.  Some did for a little while, others failed miserably.  A few stuck, but those were due to extreme circumstances or giving the habit enough time to become a permanent change. I was watching a documentary this past weekend and it inspired me in many ways.  One way was the actual layout of the film.  I am in the middle of a documentary myself which will then turn into an ongoing project for my hometown.   I was amazed at how the documentary I was watching was done as simply as mine, and still left me with a lasting impression.  I also amazed myself by realizing I was actually making a film!  This eludes me at times.  I had an idea, I outlined it, and started creating it. I have done this several times in my life unintentionally.  A few things were intentional and they turned out great. So here I am at 40 wondering when life is going to start.  It already has, I just wasn’t paying attention.  I found my life to do list the other day.  I was amazed at the things on it.   I have decided to take the idea the film left me with and add a few other ideas I have picked up on my journey so far and get this personal project started. Since one of my things to do in life is create a successful website to help others, I am sharing every aspect of this journey as I go. Feel free to join me on this adventure and experiment with your own goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment